The IKS-34S is a compact three axis stepper motor controller. The controller has a Trinamic TMCL
compatible command set and is scriptable. Thus, the IKS-34S is designed for stand-alone and
or host controlled operation.
– 1x +24V input for power supply of the controller.
– 1x +24V (+VM) input for the power supply of the motor output stages and the +24V
outputs as well as the digital +24V switching outputs. This allows an emergency stop
function to be implemented.
– 1x USB-Mini B socket. A virtual COM port provides a serial RS-485 interface. This is used
for communication with the IKS-34S. In addition, the RS-485 bus is routed to the outside
via a 3-pin JST connector. This allows additional devices to be added to the RS-485 bus.
The RS-485 bus has separately switchable bias resistors, as well as a bus termination.
– 1x CAN interface, with switchable terminating resistor.
Inputs and Outputs:
– 4x 0-10V analog inputs, 12-bit resolution.
– 6x +24V level reference switch inputs. For each axis one right and one left. 4x +24V level
outputs, Push-Pull, (2 Watts max.).
– 3 connectors for bipolar stepper motors, 24V, 2.2 ARMS, 3.1 APeak.