The PANdrive PD57-1161 family is a mechatronic solution including a 57mm or 60mm flange motor, a controller board and a sensOstep encoder. It can be controlled via serial interface or operated in standalone mode. Power supply, external encoder, interface and I/Os can be connected with JST connectors.
With the advanced stallGuard2 the motor load can be detected with high resolution. The outstanding coolStep technology for sensorless load dependent current control allows efficient motor operation.
The PC based software development environment TMCL-IDE for the Trinamic Motion Control Language (TMCL) can be downloaded free of charge from the TRINAMIC website.
– 12 to 24V DC (nominal) supply voltage.
– flange size 57/60mm | NEMA23/24.
– USB, RS232, RS485;
– step & direction interface;
– inputs for reference & stop switches;
– general purpose I/Os.
– up to 256 times microstepping;
– memory for 2048 TMCL commands;
– stallGuard2 sensorless load detection;
– coolStep sensorless load dependent current control;
– microPlyer 16 to 256 times microstepping interpolation;
– integrated absolute sensOstep encoder (1024 ppr);
– automatic ramp generation in hardware;
– on the fly alteration of motion parameters.
– stand-alone or remote controlled operation using TMCL (Trinamic Motion Control Language).
If you order more than 10, your quote will include a quantity discount.