These two phase hybrid stepper motors are optimized for microstepping and give a good fit to the TRINAMIC family of motor controllers and drivers. They are also used in the 28mm PANdrive family.
This NEMA 11 stepper motor comes with an a/b/n incremental encoder with a resolution of up to 8K lines.
– NEMA 11 mounting configuration
– flange max. 28.2mm * 28.2mm
– 5mm axis diameter,
– 47mm length
– Step angle: 1.8°
– optimized for microstep operation
– optimum fit for TMC236 / TMC246 based driver circuits
– up to 40V operating voltage
– 4 wire connection
– neodymium magnets for maximum torque
– 0,12Nm holding torque (12Ncm)
– mounted abn Incremental encoder with a resolution of up to 8192 lines
If you order more than 10, your quote will include a quantity discount.