The TMCM-1161 is an intelligent stepper motor controller/driver module featuring the new outstanding coolStep
technology for sensorless load dependent current control. This allows energy efficient motor operation. With the advanced stallGuard2 feature the load of the motor can be detected with high resolution. The module is designed to be mounted directly on a 57mm or 60mm flange QMot stepper motor.
It converts the motor into a compact mechatronic device with serial bus oriented or standalone control. The TMCM-1161 comes with the PC based software development environment TMCL-IDE for the Trinamic Motion Control Language (TMCL). Predefined high level TMCL commands guarantee a rapid development of motion control applications.
Communication traffic is kept very low since all time critical operations, e.g. ramp calculation are performed onboard.
– up to 2.8A coil current RMS
12 to 24V DC (nominal) supply voltage.
– two-phase bipolar stepper motors with up to 2.8A coil current;
– mountable on QMot motors with flange size: 57mm/NEMA23 or 60mm/NEMA24.
– USB, RS232, RS485;
– step & direction interface;
– inputs for reference & stop switches;
– general purpose I/Os.
– up to 256 times microstepping;
– memory for 2048 TMCL commands;
– stallGuard2 sensorless load detection;
– coolStep sensorless load dependent current control;
– microPlyer 16 to 256 times microstepping interpolation;
– integrated absolute sensOstep encoder (1024 ppr);
– automatic ramp generation in hardware;
– on the fly alteration of motion parameters.
– stand-alone or remote controlled operation using TMCL (Trinamic Motion Control Language);
– PC-based application development software TMCL-IDE downloadable free of charge;
– optional CANopen firmware available.
If you order more than 10, your quote will include a quantity discount.