The TMCM-1270 is a single axis stepper motor controller/driver module for sensorless load dependent current control. The device is powered by Trinamic StallGuard2™, CoolStep™, SpreadCycle™ chopper and StealthChop™ technology and has a SixPoint™ ramp generator. The TMCM-1270 is capable of driving up to 1.4A of current from each output (with proper heatsinking). It is designed for an operating voltage of 6…26V. The device provides a CAN interface. An integrated protocol processor supplies a high level TMCL/ CANopen communication.
• Supply Voltag +6 to +24V DC
• CAN bus interface
• TMCL or CANopen protocol
• Integrated sixPoint™ ramp motion controller
• stealthChop™ silent PWM mode
• spreadCycle™ smart mixed decay
• stallGuard2™ load detection
• coolStep™ autom. current scaling
|Phase Current, RMS||1.2A|
If you order more than 10, your quote will include a quantity discount.