The TMCM-6214 is a 6-axes motor controller/driver board for 2-phase bipolar stepper motors with up-to 2A RMS motor current and+24V nom. supply.
The motion controllers support 6 point ramps in addition to linear ramps in hardware. 3 encoder inputs for incremental a/b/n encoders are included.
For communication either CAN, RS485, RS232 or USB may be selected. In addition, there are 6 general purpose digital inputs, 2 analog inputs and 8 general purpose outputs (protected). Two STO inputs are available together with an intergated power supply switch for the driver supply.
6-axes controller/driver for 2-phase bipolar stepper motors
• Linear and SixPoint™ ramps
• +9. . . 30V DC supply voltage
• Up to 1.9A RMS motor current
• RS485, CAN, RS232 & USB interfaces
• 3x A/B/N encoder inputs
• multi-purpose inputs and outputs (protected)
• STO with integrated power switch for the driver supply
- encoder prescaler
- velocity mode
- passive braking
- Stall detection
If you order more than 10, your quote will include a quantity discount.
Available: Mai 2019